Welcome to the NC State Teaching Resources site
DELTA instructional designers and technologists collaborated to provide a curated selection of easy to use and pedagogically relevant resources for instructors to teach effectively with technology.
- Access easy-to-use templates and guides for course planning and creation, planning and improvement.
- Apply best practices and research-based pedagogy to your course design.
- Discover DELTA-supported instructional tools available through WolfWare to provide exceptional online experiences for students and instructors.
DELTA Workshops provide expert instruction on all NC State enterprise-level learning technologies including Moodle, Zoom, Top Hat, PlayPosit, Gradescope and Panopto. We offer training for new as well as experienced users in multiple learning formats including in-person, online, self-paced, open labs. Register now to brush up your tech skills or learn some new ones!
Looking for more information on how to use academic technologies at NC State?
- Get Help from the DELTA LearnTech Help Desk – Submit a help ticket, request an instructional consultation or custom workshop, and more.
- Search the DELTA Knowledge Base – Search our library of FAQs, job aids, QuickTraining video tutorials, articles and reports.
- Browse the DELTA LearnTech YouTube channel – Watch short videos on teaching and technology tips.